SD-WAN FEATURED ARTICLE
Conference Program Announced for SD-WAN Expo, Proving it to be a Powerhouse Event
Agenda for Fort Lauderdale event covers the topics that every industry player needs to know now.
Trumbull, CT – September 25, 2017 – TMC (News - Alert) today announced the conference program for SD-WAN Expo being held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The in-depth agenda delves into the topics that enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors need to know in order to make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Attendees will also have ample time to network with colleagues, industry leaders and vendors to exchange ideas, product information, and best practices. Collocated with ITEXPO, one the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the leading forum for the industry to come together and learn.
“The next few months are going to be huge for SD-WAN growth and I’m predicting by 2018 the market will be worth billions of dollars,” said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), CEO of TMC and conference chairman. “The time to capitalize on SD-WAN is now. We are confident that our program will give attendees a unique perspective on the benefits and deployment options for SD-WAN.”
The SD-WAN Expo conference program includes:
Wednesday, February 14th
- SD-WAN: Unprecedented Visibility & Control
- SD-WAN: Analyst Perspective
- Network Evolution in the Cloud Age
- Enhancing the Enterprise Network for Complete UCaaS
- Telecom 2.0
- SDN and SD-WAN: What They Mean to Each Other
- SD-WAN & NFV – It’s Not About The Tech, But Money and 5G
- Navigating the SD-WAN Landscape
- Assuring SD-WAN Services to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience
Thursday, February 15th
- Special Panel Discussion
- Painting the Perfect Network with SD-WAN
- Building a Software Defined Perimeter
- SD-WAN: Analyst Perspective
- The Economic Benefits of SD-WAN
Friday, February 16th
- Improving Branch Security to Elevate Experiences with SD-WAN
- Industry Perspective
- SD-WAN Buyer's Guide
- Myths & Truths about SD-WAN
Keynotes, speakers, networking opportunities and vendors will be added to the site daily, so check back for updates.
For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz