SD-WAN FEATURED ARTICLE
Comcast Business Joins SD-WAN Expo in Fort Lauderdale as a Platinum Sponsor
Trumbull, CT – September 28, 2017 – TMC announced Comcast (News - Alert) Business, a platinum sponsor, has joined SD-WAN Expo which is held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. At SD-WAN Expo, enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors will connect to learn about and discuss how this market is growing and evolving, and how all three of these constituencies can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Collocated with ITEXPO (News - Alert), one of the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the dedicated forum for the industry to come together and learn.
"Our SD-WAN solution pairs a carrier-grade, hosted SDN environment with widely available gigabit service," said Kevin O’Toole, senior vice president of Product Management for Comcast Business. "Together, our SD-WAN and gigabit bandwidth solutions herald a new generation of networking that provides the bandwidth, scalability, reliability and flexibility needed to power the cloud applications that are transforming business operations."
Comcast Business a unit of Comcast Cable, provides advanced communication solutions to help organizations of all sizes meet their business objectives. Through a modern, converged fiber-rich network that is backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast delivers Business Internet, Ethernet, TV and a full portfolio of Voice services for cost-effective, simplified communications management.
Registration for SD-WAN Expo is now open. For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact [email protected]. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC (News - Alert)'s Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz