SD-WAN FEATURED ARTICLE
Aryaka to Present at SD-WAN Expo in Fort Lauderdale as a Gold Sponsor
Trumbull, CT – October 3, 2017 – TMC (News - Alert) announced that Aryaka, the leading global SD-WAN provider, has joined SD-WAN Expo as a Gold Sponsor. The event, will be held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. At SD-WAN Expo, enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors will come together to discuss the market growth and evolution of this technology, and how to make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. The event is collocated with ITEXPO, one of the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world.
“Global enterprises are actively looking for SD-WAN solutions that provide faster network deployments and improve performance for cloud/SaaS (News - Alert) applications,” said Gary Sevounts, Chief Marketing Officer at Aryaka. “We’re looking forward to showcasing why SD-WANs need to include a private network to address global application performance issues. Aryaka (News - Alert) offers a global SD-WAN solution with a private WAN that improves performance for all applications — including cloud and SaaS, deploys in days, and is delivered as a complete managed service.”
Aryaka’s global SD-WAN helps international enterprises deliver improved performance for cloud and on-premises applications to enterprise datacenters, branch offices and remote or mobile employees located anywhere in the world. The solution is currently deployed at more than 700 global enterprises with sites in 63 countries.
Registration for SD-WAN Expo is now open. For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz