SD-WAN FEATURED ARTICLE
Windstream, Riverbed, Comcast Business, MegaPath, TELoIP, Aryaka Networks and TPX Communications to Keynote at SD-WAN Expo
Trumbull, CT—December 27, 2017 – TMC today announced the keynote line up for SD-WAN Expo being held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The in-depth agenda delves into the topics that enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors need to know in order to make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Attendees will also have ample time to network with colleagues, industry leaders and vendors to exchange ideas, product information and best practices. Collocated with ITEXPO, one the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the leading forum for the industry to come together and learn.
“The SD-WAN industry is exploding with opportunity and the popularity of our February event is a testament to that,” said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), CEO of TMC and conference chairman. “Each of the companies keynoting offers a unique insight that will assist our hundreds of attendees to capitalize on SD-WAN. We are thrilled to welcome Windstream, Riverbed, Comcast Business, MegaPath (News - Alert), TELoIP, Aryaka Networks and TPX Communications to our conference program.”
SD-WAN Expo keynotes include:
- SD-WAN: Unprecedented Visibility & Control - Brad Wood, Chief Technology Officer, Riverbed (News - Alert)
- GIG + SDN: A Generational Moment -Jody Hagemann, Comcast Business
- Navigating the SD-WAN Landscape - Dan Foster, President & COO, MegaPath
- Building a Software Defined Perimeter – TELoIP
- Is SD-WAN Ready for Global Deployments? - Gary Sevounts, CMO, Aryaka Networks
- SD-WAN Buyer's Guide - Larry Cushing, Chief Technology Evangelist, TPX Communications
- SD-WAN Expo / ITEXPO (News - Alert) Keynote Presentation- Layne Levine, President, Enterprise Business Unit, Windstream
Keynotes, speakers, networking opportunities and vendors will be added to the website daily, so check back for updates.
SD-WAN Expo is supported by diamond Sponsor, Windstream; platinum sponsors, Citrix, Comcast Business, MegaPath, Riverbed, Silver Peak (News - Alert), TeloIP, TPX Communications; gold sponsors, Airespring, Aryaka, Bigleaf Networks, Fat Pipe, Granite, Hughes, Versa and ZeroOutages.
For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest SD-WAN Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @SDWANexpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz