SD-WAN FEATURED ARTICLE
The Top Twenty-One SD-WAN Companies have all Officially Joined SD-WAN Expo in Fort Lauderdale
Trumbull, CT – January 29, 2018 – TMC today announced twenty-one of the industry’s top companies have joined SD-WAN Expo held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. At SD-WAN Expo, enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors will connect to learn about and discuss how this market is growing, how it is evolving, and how they can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Collocated with ITEXPO, one the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the dedicated forum for the industry to come together and learn.
“The twenty-one companies who are supporting SD-WAN Expo each have a unique perspective on the multibillion dollar market. However, one thing they each have in common is, they are consistently on the cutting edge of innovation and our attendees will benefit from their knowledge,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC and conference chairman.
Sponsors and exhibitors for SD-WAN Expo include:
- Bigleaf Networks
- Citrix (News - Alert)
- Comcast Business
- Fat Pipe
- Hughes (News - Alert)
- NetComp Communications Group
- Silver Peak (News - Alert)
- Sproute Networks
- TPX Communications
- Versa Networks
- Windstream (News - Alert)
- Zero Outages by XRoads Networks
For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz