SD-WAN FEATURED ARTICLE
Learn More About the Future of Wide Area Networking at the Biggest IT Networking Event This Week in Miami
As an ever-increasing amount of data-intensive applications migrate to the cloud, the importance of predictably fast internet access speeds has become even more prevalent, causing a rapid adoption of SD-WAN to boost performance. Accelerated (News - Alert) even further by the COVID-19 pandemic, the SD-WAN market is growing exponentially and attracting interest from various industries.
With the surge in remote work having furthered adoption during the pandemic, this relentless disruption has led to the mainstream usage of SD-WAN to aid business continuity, lower costs, and enhance production. This SD-WAN architecture has aided businesses in connecting both locations and their workforces securely, flexibly, and reliably.
- SD-WAN security is delivered through either cloud-security or physical SD-WAN routers to ensure end-to-end visibility and enforceable security across the network; this is aided by automation which simplifies management.
- Cloud security offers significant protection for vulnerabilities within the network against cyberthreats, this applies to all users regardless of their access point across internet and cloud apps.
- Physical SD-WAN routers offer intrusion prevention and malware protection as well as a variety of other features to protect against internal and external threats while on-site.
- SD-WAN solutions can be flexibly implemented to deliver exceptional performance with a highly secure and reliable routing infrastructure that can be scaled to suitably fit the remote environment.
As the SD-WAN Conference & Expo arrives, the leading event will bring together enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors to connect, learn about, and discuss the growth and evolution of the SD-WAN market as well as how to capitalize on it. Collocated with Miami, Florida-based ITEXPO (News - Alert) from June 22nd to 25th, SD-WAN Expo will be a dedicated forum for the industry to learn and grow together through shared ideas and thinking.
- Todd Davis - VP of Marketing, Adaptiv Networks (News - Alert)
- Bernard Breton - CEO, Adaptiv Networks
- Tim Hughes - Regional Sales Director, Aryaka
- Sudhir Sakhuja - Director, Americas, Coevolve
- Lee Brumagin - SR. Sales Engineer Southeast, Cradlepoint
- Mark Abolafia - COO, Datavision, Inc.
- Eric Burger - Professor, Georgetown University
- Naina Raisinghani - Product Manager, Google (News - Alert)
- Mark Palmer - Director Strategic Development, Granite Telecommunications
- Ryan Harrelson - Founder, Metadata Engineering
- Scott Schwalbe - CEO/Co-Founder, NimbeLink
- Sam McHugh - Head of Sales, SE region, Open Systems
- Todd Paul - Aryaka, Principal Architect Southeast Region
- Eric Hernaez (News - Alert) - President, RabbitRun Technologies
- Mike Geller - Distinguished Cyber Security Architect, Radware
- Tim Watson - CEO, Smart Logistics
- Pablo Duranti - Director Sales Engineering, Transtelco
- Ed Cabrera - Chief Cybersecurity Officer, Trend Micro
- Chris Chirico - COO, VergX
- Nelson Nahum - CEO, Zadara
- Harry Moseley - Global CIO, Zoom
Edited by Maurice Nagle