- CloudGenix Software-Defined WAN By PacketPushers
Technical deep-dive (27-informative pages) into a CloudGenix Software-Defined WAN by PacketPushers Ethan Banks and Drew Conry-Murray.
- CloudGenix Application-Defined Fabric
Application-Defined Fabric Allows Enterprises to Deploy Apps Anywhere Based on App-SLA; Virtualizes Remote Office; Introduces Defense-In-Depth Security Model for Direct Cloud Access
- Virtualization and SD-WAN Enable Branch Office WAN Simplification
Recommend solutions for network managers who are feeling the pain of an increasingly complicated WAN.
- Gartner, Inc., "Hybrid Will be the New Normal in Next Generation Enterprise WANs"
Key challenges and recommendations for network planners when planning and building a Hybrid WAN.
- How to establish a Dynamic Security Perimeter with a SD-WAN
Protect the hybrid WAN edge; dynamically adjust and automatically apply application-defined security policies where and when they are needed.
- Streamline your enterprise with a programmable SD-WAN infrastructure
The benefits of software and virtualization for the broader network; get radical simplification and 2x performance at half the cost.
- SD-WAN the best way to implement a Hybrid-WAN
Enabling the combining of MPLS with direct Internet access in an active-active manner is simple, cost- effective and secure with CloudGenix.
- Packet Pushers Podcast - The Business Benefits of an SD-WAN
April 27, 2015: Business Value of CloudGenix SD-WAN with Greg Ferro, Ethan Banks and CloudGenix CEO Kumar Ramachandran.
- Packet Pushers Podcast - A Technical Deep Dive Into a leading SD-WAN technology
May 22, 2015: Technical Deep Dive Into CloudGenix SD-WAN with Greg Ferro & Ethan Banks from the Packet Pushers & Vijay Sagar & Aaron Edwards.